Bright Feats is here to help connect you to Out of School Time 2021 program resources!
MOSI Summer Science Camps
MOSI’s Summer Science Camps bring Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) alive through hands-on experiments and building projects. Real science coupled with exciting experiments, simulations, explorations, and inventions will help you discover the innovator within.
Camp hours are 9 am – 4 pm. Extended hours are available from 7 am – 9 am and/or 4 pm – 6 pm for an additional fee
Alpine Academy and Interventions Unlimited Social Skills Summer Camps
Our Social Skills Camp will focus on developing, strengthening, and maintaining social relationships with peers in a fun and interactive environment. In collaboration with our ABA therapy company, Interventions Unlimited, this program utilizes the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach children specific skills required for successful social interaction.
Click here for more info.
BASIX Behavioral Health Services Summer Camp
Glazer Children’s Museum Camp Imagination
With imaginative weekly themes, there’s a camp for every kid at Camp Imagination. Register your kids to play with purpose and embrace curiosity this Summer! Questions about Camp Imagination? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to answer your questions!
Glazer Children’s Museum Camp Imagination: Autism-Friendly Weeks of Camp
Here at GCM, we strive for accessibility and inclusion in all of our playful camps and programs, so we are particularly proud to offer 3 Autism-Friendly weeks of camp! These camps are specifically tailored to engage and include children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other learning differences. With imaginative weekly themes, there’s a camp for every kid to play with purpose and embrace curiosity all summer long.
Camp Idlewild Summer & Weekend Camps
Camp Idlewild is open to campers age 6-17 who have varying disabilities and special needs. We will also be offering sessions for young adults ages 18 – 30. With that in mind, Camp Idlewild focuses on providing fun activities that will foster independence, meet individual needs and promote personal growth in a fun and supportive environment. Day Camp Registration for Summer 2021! https://ciw.campbrainregistration.com. Weekend Camps schedule available online!
Building Pathways Summer Camp
Open Enrollment Begins March 2021 in Winter Garden, Florida. The Summer Camp session includes 2021 Camp Weeks: June 14, 21, 28 and July 12, 19, 26. Camp activities include swimming, biking, fitness, arts and crafts, social skills, movies, games, cooking, grocery shopping and field trip Fridays. Join the fun for ages 12 and up. We have limited spots each week apply today to reserve your place! Email email@example.com for more information or go to our website at www.building-pathways.com to fill out the Inquiry and summer camp application.
Central Florida Dreamplex State of Florida Sled Hockey Jamboree
We hope you will join us on June 12th at the RDV Sportsplex in Maitland, FL for this exciting event featuring matches between Tampa Bay Lightning Sled Hockey, Space Coast Blast, Palm Beach Tiger Sharks, and our very own Dreamplex Sled Bears! A FREE ‘Try Sled Hockey Clinic” will also be included in this event for youth and adults interested in starting the sport!
CLICK HERE for more Info!
Camen Academy Kids Summer Camp
Summer Camp activities include outdoor play, water play, science activities, arts and crafts, music, and more! Camp hours are from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and the program runs from June 14th to July 23rd. Join the fun with outdoor play, water play, science activities, arts and crafts, music and more!! Call us (407) 951-8917
Click here to learn more!
Freedom Sailing Camp of Florida Summer Programs
Freedom Sailing Camp of Florida is a group of parents, Pinellas County teachers and youth volunteers working to help youth on the autistic spectrum from the ages 8 to adults how to sail independently or with a little assistance. We are taking bookings on our Facebook site for groups of four and individual sailing with our program during the week.
FRIENDS Down Syndrome & Special Needs – West Florida Summer Events
We are committed to individuals / families affected by Down syndrome and other Special Needs by providing them family support, vital year-round programs, and fun activities that bring our families and special needs individuals together. Due to Covid we are only providing Virtual events at this time. Please join us! All ages and Abilities are Welcome.
Nathaniel’s Hope Make ‘m Smile-fari
Make ‘m Smile is the Biggest Party designed to celebrate kids with special needs (our VIPs) of all ages! It is filled with family entertainment, games, characters, petting zoos, food, helpful resources from the community, and tons of SMILES! This year, we’re once again transporting our Make ‘m Smile event to the great outdoor adventures of “Wild Florida,” featuring a spectacular drive-thru safari just south of Kissimmee that will deliver Miles of Smiles for our VIPS!
See a list of Summer Programs below:
- Arts4All Florida’s Virtual Animation Gets Real & iPad Music Camp Tampa: Teens, ages 13-22 with Autism and related disabilities, will learn new skills using Zoom in a virtual classroom as they explore the world of animation, filmmaking and music technology! https://www.arts4allflorida.org/Camp-Programs.html
- Camp COAST (Children on the Autism Spectrum Together), Clearwater, FL: A summer day camp specifically for children with autism and developmental disabilities ages of 5-10 (Camp COAST JR) and 11-16 (Camp COAST Middle) who are considered high functioning on the autism spectrum. https://www.ymcasuncoast.org/camp-coast
- Camp Redbird, St. Pete, FL: A summer day camp experience for participants 6yrs and older with a physical, intellectual and/or developmental disability. http://www.stpeteparksrec.org/pdfs/therapeutic-recreation/Camp-Redbird-Application-2021.pdf
- Clearwater FL: Summer Camps: https://www.myclearwaterparks.com/programs/programs/summer-camps THERAPEUTIC RECREATION https://www.myclearwaterparks.com/programs/programs/therapeutic-recreation
- Easter SealsCamp Challenge: provides safe, fun and fair recreational activities for children and adults with cognitive and physical disabilities in an outdoor environment. https://www.easterseals.com/florida/our-programs/camping-recreation/
- The City Tampa, SPIRIT (Special Populations and Inclusive Recreation In Tampa): Offering community-based recreation activities and leisure services specially designed for children, teens, and adults who have a disability and/or special needs. Our services are designed to assist people in developing and using their leisure time in ways that enhance their health, well-being, and independence. https://www.tampa.gov/parks-and-recreation/parks-and-natural-areas
- Hillsborough County Adaptive Recreation: High-quality, trustworthy after school and summer camp programs for kids with physical and mental disabilities, Camp Sparks (5 to 22 year olds) and Inclusion (5 – 17.) https://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/en/residents/recreation-and-culture/kids/adaptive-recreation
- Foundation For Dreams, Dream Oaks Camp, Bradenton, FL: To celebrate the abilities and develop the comprehensive skill set of children with special needs and chronic illnesses ages 7-17 by collaborating with families to provide individualized result-based goals and family support in a camp environment. https://www.foundationfordreams.org/
- Quest’s Camp Thunderbird, Apopka, FL: providing a real summer camp experience for children and adults with special needs, giving them a chance to learn key skills while making new friends and unforgettable memories. https://questinc.org/quests-camp-thunderbird/
- Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System (FDLRS), Statewide: FDLRS Parent Services provides information, training, and support to districts and families, in order to promote effective parent participation in the education of children who are exceptional and/or have special needs. https://www.fdlrs.org/parent-services
- FDLRS Gulf Coast: https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1603381304/fdlrsorg/vwzmtw9vlcpbxjriglry/Summercamps2021asof10202020.pdf
- Largo’s Recreation, Parks and Arts Department: Summer Camps: https://www.playlargo.com/summer_camp/index.php Provides programs for people with cognitive and physical disabilities to promote fitness, health and wellness, increase self esteem and greater functional independence. Adaptive recreation is committed to providing programs to meet the needs of people with disabilities in our community. https://www.playlargo.com/adaptive_recreation/index.php
- Special Needs Summer Camps in Florida: https://www.veryspecialcamps.com/Florida/Special-Needs-Summer-Camps.shtml
- St. Petersburg Parks & Recreation: http://www.stpeteparksrec.org/therapeutics/
- Tampa Area: Special Needs Friendly Summer Camps & Programs: https://familyfriendlytampabay.com/tampa-area-special-needs-friendly-summer-camps-programs/
Tampa Bay Parenting Summer Camp Directory: Contains some of the best summer camps in Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St. Petersburg https://www.tampabayparenting.com/directory_category/summer-camps