Tampa Legal Services

The Elder Law Office of Emma Hemness, PA | HemnessLaw.com
309 N Parsons Avenue, Brandon, FL 33510
813-661-5297, info@hemnesslaw.com
As special needs lawyers, we provide parents of children with disabilities choices on how best to protect your child based upon your unique circumstances. Is Guardian Advocacy better than a Power of Attorney? Is a Special Needs Trust needed or only an ABLE Account? We will help guide you to understand your legal options to make the best choices for you and your child.

The Law Offices of Hoyt & Bryan | hoytbryan.com
254 Plaza Drive, Oviedo
407-977-8080, info@HoytBryan.com
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning, Elder Law, Medicaid & Long Term Care Planning, VA Planning, Estate Administration & Probate, Guardianship, Special Needs Planning

The Law Offices of Laurie E. Ohall, PA | OhallLaw.com
1464 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, 33511
813-438-8503, LOhall@OhallLaw.com
When you have a special needs child, not only do you worry about how they will be cared for from a health perspective, but you also worry about how to provide for them after you are gone. Parents of a special needs child need to be more careful and give more consideration to how they will leave their assets. Advance planning by parents can make all the difference in the life of the child with special needs, as well as for siblings who may be left with caretaking responsibilities.