Sibshop: A Workshop for Siblings Ages 9-14
March 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sibshops provide young brothers and sisters peer support and information in a lively, recreational setting.
Benefits of attending Sibshops include:
• Meeting other sibs (usually for the first time);
• Having fun;
• Talking about the good and not-so-good parts of having a sib with special needs with others who “get it”;
• Playing some great games;
• Learning how other brothers and sisters handle sticky situations sometimes faced by brothers and sisters;
• Learning something about the services their brothers and sisters receive; and
• Having some more fun!
This project is brought to you by UCF Card, The Family Liaison Project, and SOAK- Autism Support Group. Lunch will be served. If you need special accommodations for lunch, we kindly ask you to bring your own.
Get your tickets at sibshops9-14.eventbrite.com.