VIP Works Employment Training
VIP Works is the Bright Feats employment training program! Participants actually learn and do the work of Bright Feats.
Participants . . .
- add and revise the directory details
- format the directory into our print magazines
- create video promotions & social posts
- create templates and update details on our website
- prepare our publications for delivery to public schools and community locations
- and more!
It takes a team to make VIPworks a success! Each of our local employment training sites has an important partner.
Our partners provide:
- the location
- onsite admin & training staff
- Vocational Rehab connection
- equipment (computers, office supplies, etc.)
- and most importantly they share our dedication to the program & our mission to provide meaningful employment training opportunities to individuals with unique abilities!
VIP Works Employment Training Sites
Digital & Print Production – ASD Adult Achievement Center in Altamonte Springs
Data Entry – BAC Brevard Achievement Center in Rockledge
New – Social Media – MacDonald Training Center in Tampa
ASD Adult Achievement Center
We offer a vocational “Skills Lab” training program to include paid on-the-job experience working in a variety of computer programs and other technology-related disciplines. Our program encompasses print and digital production skills, problem solving skills, entrepreneurship skills, career readiness, developing communication skills for employment, successfully completing identified tasks in appropriate time, and interpersonal skills such as making eye contact and social thinking in the workplace.
Hard Skills Lab
- Input text, graphics, ads, photos in publications
- Use software tools for formatting and editing
- Update graphics, text and content on website pages
- Access and manipulate data in shared documents
- Input information into prescribed templates
Soft Skills Lab
- Social communication in the workplace
- Collaboration and team skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Conflict resolution in the workplace
- Following instructions & corrective feedback
- Problem solving to resolve challenges
VIPworks creates Facebook posts!
VIPworks Professional Workshop