Since 1993, LifeSkills has specialized in sensory processing, autism spectrum, auditory processing disorders, Aspergers syndrome, ADHD and more. Our program and services include: occupational therapy, short term intensive programs, hippotherapy, and digital audio aerobics.
If you are like many parents who join our LifeSkills family, you have found your child’s behavioral, academic and social struggles to be frustrating and overwhelming. You want the best for your child. Your child wants to be like other kids—to accomplish tasks as easily, with comfort. Your child is trying (in his or her own way) to tell you, teachers, doctors and therapists about his or her struggles, but isn’t able.
That’s where LifeSkills excels. We will help you deeply UNDERSTAND and truly SEE your child…shifting your focus from results to reasons. This is where our proven approach—centered around your child—creates breakthroughs for your entire family.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR…
- a peaceful home life — for your whole family?
- your bright child to be happy and successful in the classroom?
- your child to be able to sit at the dinner table or a desk for an appropriate amount of time?
- your child to have a friend…be a friend…and easily interact with peers?
The LifeSkills team, specializing in Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), is known for:
- life-changing breakthroughs
- positively impacting family life
- outstanding Sensory Integration Therapy, not just rice and beans or moving on a swing
- effective treatment that your child loves
- accurate interpretation of behavior problems, hyperactivity and overload
- evaluations that identify the core problems
- a welcoming setting in Winter Park for parents to learn about Sensory Processing Disorders and powerful techniques they can use at home