Howard Phillips Center
A center of excellence, the Howard Phillips Center helps children, heals families and builds communities through several core programs. These services provide dignity and healing for children and families who face overwhelming challenges.
We provide children and families a support system and resources so they don’t have to face overwhelming challenges alone. Anyone who asks for help will receive it. We work with Child Protective Services and host the Children’s Advocacy Center, Teen Xpress, The Healing Tree and more.
We serve young children (0-36 months of age) and provide information and support to help parents access necessary services for their children and family such as: Case Management, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, Early Intervention Services and much, much more.
Early Steps/The Developmental Center are under the umbrella of the Howard Phillips Center for Children and Families. Below is the listing of each separate program under HPC.
Children and Family Services
- Child Protection Team – Safeguarding children from abuse and neglect
- Healthy Families Orange & Health Families Osceola – Supporting positive child development and growth in our local communities
- Orange County Children’s Advocacy Center – Helping heal and protect victims of the most serious child abuse cases
- Teen Xpress – Delivering healthcare at local high schools for uninsured and underinsured teens
- The Developmental Center for Infants & Children – Intervening in and strengthening families with a child at risk for developmental delays or disabilities
- Hearing Me – Empowering families with a deaf or hard of hearing child
- The Healing Tree – Serving children and families of child sexual abuse