The Developmental Center for Infants & Children
Giving an Advantage to Children with Developmental Delays
Every child is different. But one thing they all have in common is the need for support as they grow. This is especially true of kids at risk for developmental delays and disabilities.
That’s why we offer an early intervention program for your family. From birth to baby development and onward to age 3, this team will work with you and your child to identify positive solutions to help manage physical, emotional, intellectual, social and sensory challenges.
When you visit the child development center, you’ll have access to an array of special needs experts, including:
- A developmental pediatrician
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Service Coordinators
- Speech and Language Pathologists
The Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families
Help a Child. Heal a Family. Build a Community.
Every child deserves dignity and respect. From parents to community members, caregivers to friends, we all have a responsibility to ensure our youngest generation is advocated for and protected from child abuse, sexual trauma, developmental disabilities and a lack of access to medical care.
At The Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families, we provide children and families a support system and resources so they don’t have to face overwhelming challenges alone. Anyone who asks for help will receive it. We work with Child Protective Services and host the Children’s Advocacy Center, Teen Xpress, The Healing Tree and more. Learn more about each of these programs below.
Children and Family Services
- Child Protection Team– Safeguarding children from abuse and neglect
- Healthy Families Orange & Health Families Osceola– Supporting positive child development and growth in our local communities
- Orange County Children’s Advocacy Center– Helping heal and protect victims of the most serious child abuse cases
- Teen Xpress– Delivering healthcare at local high schools for uninsured and underinsured teens
- The Developmental Center for Infants & Children– Intervening in and strengthening families with a child at risk for developmental delays or disabilities
- Hearing Me– Empowering families with a deaf or hard of hearing child
- The Healing Tree– Serving children and families of child sexual abuse