The Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County is a nonprofit agency focused on high quality, early care, and education. In working with families and childcare providers, our goal is to prepare children to enter kindergarten ready to succeed—in school and in life. The coalition achieves this goal in collaboration with community partners by providing:
- Child care scholarships
- VPK- Florida’s FREE Voluntary Prekindergarten program for 4 year olds
- Training and technical assistance for child care providers
- Developmental, vision and hearing screenings
- Resource and referral information for families looking for child care
- Children first
- Parents are a child’s most important teacher.
- Working together creates a stronger community.
- We respect all cultures, backgrounds and belief systems.
- Equity + Opportunity = Success for All
Every child will confidently enter kindergarten ready for success in school and in life.
Customer Service Guarantees
- We will greet all customers with a smile and a genuine offer to provide assistance.
- We will be respectful of every customer’s time and needs.
- We will listen to each customer, determine how we can best help and offer all support available.
- We will give our full attention to the customer we are serving.
- We will follow through with our commitments.