Autism School creating accessible education using heads, hands & hearts!
CAMEN Academy for Performing Arts (CAPA), is a program focused on providing behavior-based educational solutions for students with autism spectrum disorders and related disabilities in Central Florida. CAPA uses a mixture of performing arts mediums and proven behavior strategies to help students reach educational and life goals.
- Classes for K-5
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) approach to education
- 5:1 Ratio
- Limit of 25 students in the first year
- All teachers and teaching assistants have ESE and ABA experience
- Waldorf-based curriculum meets the Sunshine State Standards, but allows students to learn through movement, art, music and theater.
- Beautiful, convenient facility located at Congregation Ohev Shalom (613 Concourse Parkway S, Maitland, FL 32751
- After-care program will be an extension of the school day (learning will continue!)
- Therapists will be allowed to work with clients at the school
- School hours 9am-3pm (Wednesday will be early release at 2pm)