The mission of Brevard Achievement Center is to provide persons with disabilities innovative services and opportunities to achieve personal success. The Brevard Achievement Center (BAC) has a staff of 90 and serves 5,000-plus clients annually. The BAC consistently meets quality guidelines set by agencies like the U.S. Department of Labor and the Department of Education’s Vocational Rehabilitation Services program. BAC also is a United Way partner.The commitment of BAC’s founders, parents, dedicated staff and numerous volunteers has played a critical role in the formation of its quality programs and services offered. This legacy of service and commitment is instilled in the organization and is seen each day in the many ways that BAC serves its clients, business partners and families… and ultimately its mission.
We strive to create a society in which all persons with disabilities are valued contributors in the workforce and community and where:
- Students transition successfully from high school to higher education or the workforce;
- Adults acquire skills and opportunities to live and work independently;
- Educational programs are provided so that our clients can understand and maximize the use of available resources;
- Customers and stakeholders experience service excellence and results;
- We are a recognized authority on disabilities and disability awareness.
Put the needs of those we serve first.
Treat all individuals, from the people we work with to those we serve, with dignity, setting an example for the community we live in.
Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility, worthy of the trust our clients and their families place in us.
Provide the highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
Embrace change and enhance the lives of those we serve through our team’s creative ideas and unique talents.