VIPworks – Junior Graphic Designer
VIPworks – Office Assistant
Simple Life Connections, LLC, dba Bright Feats Rori Becker, Founder and Owner rori@BrightFeats.com, 407-620-9355 PO Box 161602, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714VIPworks Site:
ASD Adult Achievement Center, 222 S Westmonte Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714Hours: 10 hours a week Pay Rate: Starting at $10 per hour
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities Include:
The Junior Graphic Designer will create Eighth Page Ads for clients, assist with content for pages in the Bright Feats publications, and revise other marketing materials for the company. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A candidate must possess the technical skills to insure all work performed will be ready for use in digital and print formats.Job Brief:
The Junior Graphic Designer will participate in design projects from concept to completion. He/She will research to promote clients unique services through ad design, create engaging designs according to requirements and assist in design solutions. Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design is a must. Candidate will work with administrative team to produce high-quality work. The Junior Designer should be highly creative and have an eye for graphic design and details.Responsibilities:
- Create and revise ad graphics that match expected level of professionalism for the company.
- Prepare graphics for use in digital and print formats with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Produce and edit publication pages.
- Maintain the creative materials library. Catalog and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to understand project requirements, research client to create effective advertisements that match client preferences.
- Great design skills and a natural strength in creativity.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers, clients and management.
- Ability to complete tasks within expected deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Participate as a team player and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Customer focus, ability to exceed client expectations. Flexibility to problem solve and keep design work fresh. Technical capacity and experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Office Suite Software, etc. Thoroughness and attention to detail. Ability to create professional design work that can be used in print and digital formats without modification or correction. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Great communication, organization, time and project management skills. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Graphic Design or a related discipline, or a degree seeking student.
To apply visit ASD Adult Achievement Center to learn more.
« More careers