UCP of Central Florida-Maintenance Specialist
Employee in this position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the UCP facilities. Employee is also responsible for the routine inspecting of facilities and grounds for hazardous conditions and maintenance projects/repairs as needed throughout all of the facilities.
- Plans, performs and coordinates routine maintenance, such as with touch-up painting, minor plumbing repairs, minor carpentry work, changing lightbulbs, minor electrical work, drywall, minor construction and other projects.
- Conducts routine maintenance on facility custodial and maintenance equipment.
- Buff and wax floors on a regular basis
- Reports equipment malfunctions, hazardous situations and facility maintenance needs to the Director of Facilities.
- Handles and uses cleaning chemicals and cleaners safely, productively and according to instructions to ensure personal, client, community and staff safety.
- Travels to various campuses as needed based on work demands.
- Provides cleaning support as needed (i.e. emptying trash, cleaning up spills, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Education and Training:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver license with clean record.
- Reliable transportation.
- HVAC a plus
2 years or more facilities maintenance experience required.
See more about us in our Bright Feats Directory Listing
« More careers