Camen Behavioral – Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) 40-Hour Online Course & Clinical Observation
Becoming an RBT is a 3-step process: 1) 40 hr. course, 2) Competency Assessment, 3) Apply for the RBT Exam through the B.A.C.B.
Our 40-hour training program follows the Registered Behavior Technician Task List 2nd Edition™ and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT™ credential. This training program is based on the BACB® Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline but is offered independent of the BACB®. Additional information about the RBT™ Task List can be found by visiting www.bacb.com/rbt-task-list.
Your purchase of this training program includes access to:
- Access to our online RBT 40 hours course modules & in clinic observation with a BCBA/BCaBA.
- Flexible start date and time, i.e., make your own schedule
- A practice exam to better help prepare for your RBT certification. This exam includes multiple-choice questions that align with items listed on the RBT™ Task List.
- RBT Task List materials translated into user friendly definitions and examples.
- Our training course is self-paced, however, per the BACB you cannot complete this course in less than 5 days and no more than 180 days.
- FDLE Background check (which is required for future employment within this field)
- $350 fee
For applicants wishing to be evaluated after completing our 40-hour course or simply want to receive a final competency assessment of a course taken by another 40 hour course provider:
The applicant will undergo evaluation per BACB standards as listed in the 2nd edition task list, which includes testing learned knowledge through client interaction, interview, and/or role playing.
- $150 Competency Assessment (Camen Behavioral 40-hour course)
- $250 Competency Assessment (if your 40-hour course is from another training company) Includes FDLE Background check
« More careers