We specifically target families with special needs. Bright Feats maintains a relationship with specialized groups and foundations that serve as a vehicle to reach families that would otherwise require numerous contacts
through a variety of agencies.
Bright Feats provides comprehensive digital supports for local providers. Our website directory list comprehensive details, videos, events, articles and more for participating providers. Bright Feats is trusted and respected, we reach many families exclusively through our social media accounts. Let us help expand your reach on social media sites and target the specific families needing your services.
As parents, we know first-hand the challenging process of obtaining specialized services in the community. As professionals and creators of Bright Feats we empower parents and families with the knowledge of services that YOUR business offers to benefit their children. We are passionate and it shows – because we love what we do!
We personally connect with providers and businesses to understand their unique abilities and services in meeting special needs. Bright Feats communicates those services to families through our publications, website, event calendar, email marketing, video promotions, social media marketing and more. Our Business Partners are very important to us!
We know you . . .
- Want to increase clients and sales
- Expect efficient measurable results to your marketing efforts
- Want to reach your target audience in a variety of outlets.
We are listening to you and are ready to meet your needs to expand your digital presence with local families.
Bright Feats is now offering Digital Marketing Packages for a low annual participation fee.
Standard Digital Marketing Package – $350
- Website Directory Listing at BrightFeats.com in multiple categories
- Virtual & Telehealth Services listed on Bright Feats covid page
- List Out of School Time Programs on our website page
- Article posts on Bright Feats Articles
- Jobs listed on website Careers section
Maximize Your Reach With Bright Feats!
We’re in unprecedented times. Now is the time to take marketing seriously! We are serious about supporting our providers!
Families that have Children with Disabilities Need YOUR Services Now, More Than Ever!
Bright Feats Publications & Digital Marketing:
• Keeps YOUR services in front of local families!
• Promotes YOUR virtual supports!
• Expands the reach of YOUR fundraising efforts!
Take YOUR Market Share!
Bright Feats Publications & Digital Marketing: Increases YOUR Visibility in the Disability Community by:
• Developing YOUR Targeted Landing Page, Featuring YOUR services!
• Providing offsite SEO by interlinking YOUR Directory Listing, Articles, Videos, Events, Virtual Resources back to YOUR website!
• Strategically interlinking and increased density of keywords on YOUR Directory Listing!
• Including YOUR social outlets on YOUR Directory Listing!
Communicate YOUR Services!
The Bright Feats Publications & Digital Marketing Team is Committed to Reaching YOUR Potential Clients!
• Virtual Parent Workshops!
• Provider Networking Mixers!
• Inventoried Provider Covid-19 Response!
• Provider Out of School Time Resources!
• Social Media Campaigns!
• Email Marketing Campaigns!
Secure New Clients!
The Bright Feats Publications NEW Augmented Reality App:
Our Bright Feats Publications reach students receiving Exceptional Student Education (ESE) services, birth through 22 and individuals with disabilities over 22 years, through Early Learning Coalitions, established Public School Distribution and Community Providers.
• Plays a video promotion when you hover over YOUR logo in the printed or online copies of our publications.
• You may submit a video or we can use one created by our VIPworks Employment Training Program Graphics Team!
As an added bonus, this app can be used with any printed or virtual materials, not just Bright Feats Publications! Our App is Free to Download!
VIPworks is the Bright Feats employment training program! Participants actually learn and do the work of Bright Feats & Digital Marketing!
Secure YOUR Spot for the next publications!
Bright Feats Publications Now!
The Publication Deadlines are March 15th & September 15th!
Contact us at: (407) 620-9355