ABA therapy, early in Read more [...]
Joyful Music Therapy of Orlando, Florida, is proud to offer our therapeutic services to the special needs community of Central Florida. Since 2008. Joyful Music Therapy has been successfully building relationships between our clients, our therapists, and music for the direct purpose of supporting the therapeutic needs or your loved ones.
According to the American Music Therapy Association, music therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program. Our music therapists, certified by the Certification Board for Music Therapists, utilize developmentally appropriate ways to stimulate and engage people of all ages and abilities.
Individual goal specific sessions include:
- Music therapy groups for all ages and abilities
- Drumming and percussion groups
- Early childhood music groups featuring Sprouting Melodies
- Adapted instrument lessons
- Summer programs
- Memory care for adults with dementia
- Cognitive stimulation groups for older adults
- Music programs for special education and healthcare facilities
- Consultations, education and support for caregivers and professionals