Special needs Read more [...]
SNAP offers a multitude of resources to the Sanford and Deltona area and beyond including:
- Parent Information & Support Group: Meets every other Thursday evening for dinner, workshops, parent information and support. Childcare is also provided.
- Workability Program: Hire special needs individuals to perform work in the community.
- Lawn Care in a SNAP: This program empowers special needs young adults to perform lawn care and pressure washing to residential and commercial customers.
- Advocacy: SNAP assists families with advocating for their children through the IEP process with the public schools.
- Social Events
- Paraprofessional Training
- SNAP Youth Group: Targeted typical siblings of a special needs family member and High School students to work with our special needs population.