Special needs Read more [...]
As central Florida’s most comprehensive children’s home care provider, we offer unmatched simplicity and reliability. We are a one-stop provider for all of your pediatric home care needs, including pediatric nursing and in-home therapies, pediatric medical equipment, supplies and enteral nutrition, pediatric medication, outpatient pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapies, respiratory therapy services, prescribed pediatric medical day care centers, and community residential medical group homes.
Our Mission: To provide the highest quality of care, with compassion, to every infant, child, adolescent and young adult we serve.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Focusing on the unique needs of our patients and families
- Treating all patients and families with dignity and respect
- Helping chronically ill children live the healthiest life possible
- Providing exceptional and innovative care through our integrated health system of nursing, therapy, pharmacy, medical equipment and supplies, and our medical group homes, medical day care centers, and outpatient therapy gyms
The pediatric medical service area for ChildrenFirst Home Health Care System covers most of Central Florida.
- Pediatric nursing and in-home therapies: Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and select services in Lake and Brevard
- Pediatric medical equipment, supplies, enteral nutrition & respiratory therapy: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, and select services in Flagler, Marion, Polk and Highlands
- Pediatric medication: Brevard, Flagler, Highlands, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Volusia
- Outpatient Pediatric Therapy Centers: Orange, Osceola
- Prescribed Pediatric Medical Day Care Centers: Orange, Volusia Coming Soon – Osceola
- Residential medical group homes: serving most of Central Florida